background

Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Worst Day!!!

Today I spent the whole day cleaning the house. It has been hard to deep clean while I work. Plus we go to football games 4 nights a week!! So I got up early and started, we moved furniture around so it was one of those cleaning days!!!!!!!! After I finished I got in the shower then went to run my hands through my hair and my wedding ring snagged!!!!!!!! OH NO MY DIAMOND IS MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I started to panic looking all over the floor in every room. Justin ripped the shower drain apart.... cause I am crying......16 years and nothing has ever happened like this:( So after hours of looking I finally give up the search!!! I was doing laundry today so I went to put the washer into the dryer and as soon as I was finished I looked down and there it was Shinning up at me!!!!!!!!! Yeah I think it got washed it was so sparkling!!! So my worst day ended up one of the BEST DAYS EVER!!!!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I know how you feel! I lost my rings one day and I actually called in sick to work to look for them. I found them in the garbage can. I had taken them off after doing dishes the night before and wrapped them in a paper towel to dry and just threw them away. I'm glad you found them. My friend, Jen, lost hers and never found them again!

pirate ride said...

OMG, What a day!! I am soo.... glad that you found it! At least it got a good wash job!lol