background

Sunday, October 11, 2009

2nd Annual trip to Nightmare on 13th

After Garrett's game Garrett and I headed up to Salt Lake to meet everyone else for dinner. We had The Cheesecake Factory YUM!!

The Crew!
The Nightmare on 13th the scary haunted house ever!!!

This is the first year Garrett wanted to go and he must be Justin's kid because he wasn't even scared at first! Even when the scary guy was growling and choking him!!! YIKES
Justin & Marinne ~ Brynn & Landon

Marinne, Justin, Landon, Brynn, Lakin, Megan, Loreen, Karissa, Emmie, Cami, Garrett

Instead of the Mom's going through this year we got to go to the camera room and watch the kids as they went from room to room getting scared. It was so fun to watch.

This pic is after they came out!! This very creepy guy came to scare them!! What a blast we all had spending the day together and getting scared to death. At the end even Garrett got scared LOL

2 comments:

Boo said...

omgosh! that looks so scary! I could not handle it! I can't even watch scary movies! What a fun tradition though.

pirate ride said...

Ok so I've been a blog comment SLACKER! This look so scary and I think its great that moms went in the camera room. Done think I could have made it myself! Too scary! Lol Garrett what a brave soul!