background

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Oct. 19th 2009

The day that Justin had to go to the hospital is when this post happened. My friend Becka was in Richfield to cheer on her daughters Jani's volleyball team. I told Justin she was coming a day or two before. So when all this happened we came home and he said I am going to have a nap go see your friend. I said ok I will be home in time to take you for your next IV. So seeing my friend was the highlight of my day. We got to catch up on our lives and my kids came to see her kids because they still love being friends even though we live far away. Becka snapped this pic after I left to take Justin in and thats when they kept him in the hospital. My kids had fun too getting to hang out with the Ott's. We all need to do it again very soon!! We love you guys!!

Dane ~ Brynn ~ Jani ~ Dason

No comments: