background

Monday, December 14, 2009

U.V.U Competition


Brynn is the one in the front on the left!!


Brynn is in the middle


Jerelle ~ Brynn ~ Toni

Brynn and Toni
On Saturday we went up to Orem for the U.V.U competition for drill. We had a great day watching Brynn and the team. They won 1st in dance 2nd in kick and 3rd in military(we had a girl fall and twist her ankle) So I know they will rock it next time! I got a new camera too and I am loving it. Justin gave it to me for Christmas but let me open it early so I would miss taking these pics!

1 comment:

Ruth Peterson said...

So glad to hear it went so well for them! I didn't have time at church to ask anyone (well, I guess I could have asked Tyson in Primary!) and was wondering how it went for them! Thanks for the cute candy dish too--I'll be bringing it right back out for Valentines!