background

Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'm an ADULT...show me some respect! 18

Dane is 18!!! For his birthday he took Karly to Lagoon. First we made him a birthday breakfast. Then he showered we gave him a card that said "You're 18 now you can sign contracts, vote, get arrested and get married............Looks like you're going to have a busy day" On the way out the door I told him not to get ARRESTED or MARRIED today. He laughed and said "I wasn't planning on getting arrested" then he gave me a look and started to laugh and headed to Karly's house. I guess that's 18 year old humor...so not funny!! After that they headed to Lagoon for the day of RIDES, FOOD, AND FUN! They stayed so late that Dane stayed at Karly's until Sunday. Being 18 rules!!

Dane's football cupcakes he gave to the team!
Karly gave Dane this Cd and made him some red, black, and white bracelets and some treats. She is so sweet and thoughtful!
Dane and Karly having a blast at Lagoon...The Giant stuffed animal Dane won for Karly LOL

Its awesome to be 18 and lovin life!

No comments: