background

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's Pumpkin Time Again


Every time we start to do something as a family like our traditional pumpkin patch trip tears start welling up in my eyes. I seem to think about the changes that are going to be happening to our family. Dane and I sat on the tractor talking about it. This will be the last time he will be here with us at least for a while. Whether its a Mission, College or something totally different. Its hard to watch your babies grow-up and become adults and move on. So this year I am enjoying every minute with my kids altogether.



2 comments:

Ruth Peterson said...

I don't know what it is about the pumpkin patch, but the pics are always fab! :) I know just how you are feeling--we're happy and proud of our kids and the progress they are making, but it's just so dang hard to see them actually leave us to do it! Hang in there! :)

pirate ride said...

So fun and so true it is very hard watching they grow up and talk about going off to school :'( enjoying they is exactly what I am doing as well! <3