background

Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Fair Lady



Dane was born to act!! He loves drama, he was interviewed for the play on the radio. The woman who was interviewing him said he is not the normal football player because he does sports and Drama. He laughed and said ya I am different but I love who I am. I am the guy who loves sports and singing and doing the plays too! He played Colonel Pickering one of the main roles! He seems to always get the part of the comic relief and he does it so well!!






The Cast!

Grandma and Grandpa came to see the show and came to support Dane. They are the BEST Grandparents ever!

1 comment:

pirate ride said...

FABULOUS!! My Fair Lady reminds me of mom she loved it and her favorite part was @ the race track when she yells "Come on Dover" haha so great!! I would have loved to come and see Dane perform :( dang it!! Looks like he did a super job!! xoxox