background

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dane's goals

Well this last Sunday Dane got to bless the sacrament for the first time. Wow as a mom listening to him give the prayer was a spiritual thing. I always think "I hope I am a good mom and teaching my kids the right things". This is just one of those times you think maybe something I am doing is right. Yesterday we went to parent teacher conference with Dane's homeroom teacher and she asked him his plans for the future and without a blink he said after I graduate I am going on a misson then to BYU for Engineering. One great thing about Dane is he knows where he is heading in life and has great goals. But I think he was born that way not because of my influence. ha ha.. Well I am grateful for a son who honors his priesthood.

2 comments:

pirate ride said...

Em, You are an amazing mom! I started to tear up reading this post. I am very proud of Dane he is a guy how knows what he wants and I think that is very important at that age. He has a very good head on his shoulders! I know you are a very good influence on your kids! Awesome job! Love ya, Aud~

Forbes Clan of Six said...

That is awsome! What a terrific young man. Your a great mom and full of good influences.

Love ya