background

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Homecoming Dates ~ Back in Black (theme)

Dane and Cindy ~ Aaron and Kaylee ~ Kortney and Andrea ~ Dana and Luke

For the date they took the girls three legged bowling. They tied bandannas around their legs and bowled as couples. Then went to get a treat at the dairy. After they went home to get beautiful. For dinner they met at Kortney's house where his mom made them an awesome dinner! Then they headed to the dance. After that they came to our house to enjoy a chocolate fountain. Yummy. Then back to Kort's for a flick. It was Dane's first dance and he loved every minute of it!!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, these pics actually make me miss high school.

pirate ride said...

Back in Black, as in AD/ DC?? I hope so I love them! They look so cute together! Dane looks so handsome!

Allred party of five said...

Oh, I love homecoming. It sounds like Dane had a fun time! Julie

pirate ride said...

Em, Thank you so much for my gift!! I love it! You always get the cuties things!Love ya!!

Forbes Clan of Six said...

How fun. I remember those fun days.