background

Monday, December 22, 2008

Last day of fun!

Well I have been trying not to think about it but I can't do that anymore because it is happening tomorrow. I am having back surgery tomorrow. I think I am really good about not thinking about something until I absolutely have to and it is staring at me in the face:( I am a little nervous about it but I keep telling myself it will be fine. So i won't be blogging for a little while. I will be home for Christmas. I told Justin he will have to move the tree into our room so I can watch the kids open their presents and then we can all watch movies for two weeks. Good thing we have a king size bed. LOL Well I will miss you all xoxo EM

4 comments:

pirate ride said...

What!! Oh I know that eveything will be ok! I am already wishing you well wishes!! I wish I was closer so I could help in some way! I love you and hope you get feeling better soon! And also I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!! xoxox Love, Audra~
P.S Get well soon so you can get back to blogging!!

Boo said...

I didn't know you were having back surgery- what is up? Hopefully you will let us know how you are. Hopefully you woun't be in pain and can enjoy your two weeks in bed- merry Christmas and lots of love!!!

Forbes Clan of Six said...

Darn! You are in my prayers. Hope all goes well. Love you

Rachel said...

Hey Emilie! I miss your posts. You should have Justin or one of the kids take over until you are able to again! We hope you are doing well and that you recover soon. Love Collin and Rachel