background

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Update!!




Nate my nurse

Wendy my other nurse

Flowers from the kids

Christmas Cards from local school kids

Well I made it!! It has been rough but i am going to make it :) I can only sit 20 min. at a time so I will start to blog slowly. My surgery went well. I was only supposed to be in surgery for one hour and a half but four hours later i got out. I guess I had a lot of scare tissue. But Justin is going to take out my stitches tomorrow:( I am not looking forward to that. But I am on the mend. Thanks for your prayers and thoughts.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

We are glad to hear you are doing well! Hope to see you andyour family soon. It is our turn to come down and visit you guys. Get well!

Sparks Summary said...

It's good to hear your doing well and hopfully it will be all worth it when you get back to normal.

pirate ride said...

HI!! It's so good to see you!! I am glad to see that you are in the recover stage! I love you and I'm glad you are home, take it easy!