background

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Black is Back!




Well this is the second year for high school wrestling and every year Dane and the whole wrestling team dye their hair BLACK for state. Dane gets so excited for the change but I dread it. Its not the going black its the getting it back to blonde. Last year it went blue, then red, then orange before getting it back to a golden brassy blonde. Which was not good but better than all the other colors. I also think I burned his he to death trying to get it blonde. I used like 4 things of bleach and hair dye before I was finished. So here we go again:( I think it might just shave it off this year. hehe

1 comment:

pirate ride said...

He looks good with black hair!! I think that shaving it sounds like a plan! When I had blonde highlights I tried to dye them back and they went grey!! :(