background

Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Eve Party


Every year Justin and I go to the Fire House for a big party with all the firemen. But because I can only sit 20 min. at a time we didn't go this year. So we stayed home and since we were home the kids wanted to be home with us. We started the night off with a nice dinner and I told each of the kids to plan a game to play. Dane and Cindy chose to play B.S. it is a fun card game. Brynn and Landon chose Bunko(they even went to the store and bought funny prizes) Garrett and Trevor chose Mad Gab. We had so much fun together and the kids didn't even mind that I spent all night in my p.j.'s. We laughed the whole night:) At the end of the night I realized I hadn't taken any pics. so we put the camera on the fire place mantle and ran back to our spot before it clicked and Justin kept yelling scoot over we are not all in. So we all are laughing even harder!!

3 comments:

Boo said...

Aw- you guys are so fun! It is good to see you standing. You haven't said how you are feeling? You have been in our thoughts and our prayers! Hope you are doing good! Much Love- boo

Amber said...

It is so good to see you doing so well. Thinkin about you. Love you

pirate ride said...

Sounds like a way fun night! Great to see you are doing well! Love ya