background

Monday, June 1, 2009

And So It Begins........

Summer has officially started at our house. But the last day of school for everyone was on Friday. Garrett came home from school and got out his slip and slide. Then he went to a party at the park with Kyler and some friends. After that they came rolling in about midnight! Can you believe it good thing we live in a small town. Then they fell asleep outside on the tramp.


Brynn came home from school and got ready for the night. She went to graduation with Alyssa and Kassidy. Then went to Dania's house for a bon fire party. After that they went with some guys from Richfield to a dance in Richfield GOOD Times!! It turns out that one of the guys she went with is on old family friend Chase B. and she said she had fun but he is so shy that she had to do all the talking!*!* Can you believe that she did all the talking! HA ha I guess she is growing up.



I saw Dane for 2 seconds. He came home long enough to shower and said see ya! The Madrigals sang at graduation and then he went with his buddies Dono and Cody to paint the town. We didn't see he until the next day. He went to hang out at different places and had breakfast at Denny's then he came home.


I had a bitter sweet day. My last day of work was fun. I love summer but I will miss my job!!Alma is the other Sec. and Mr. Chappell is the principal, well until next year!! School starts Aug. 19th.

Alma ~ Mr. Chappell ~ Me

1 comment:

pirate ride said...

Yes summer is coming! That is so cute that Brynn had to do all the talking she is definitely growing up to be a fabulous young lady! You have the best kids ever! It is kind of bitter sweet for me to not working the summer but I'm sure that are kids will keep us very busy! Xoxoxo