background

Monday, May 25, 2009

The Party!


Brynn ~ Lexi ~ Dane ~ Aylssa

~Slash~

Dane and Brynn got invited to Paris' birthday party on Mon. night. They had to dress like rockers. So Dane dressed up like Slash the guitar player from Guns and Roses. Brynn had Alyssa and Lexi go with her. Brynn was Blondie, Alyssa was Pat Benatar and Lexi was Joan Jet. All 80's rockers. Brynn and I had so much fun doing the costumes we went and bought some kids tee shirts. Tie dyed them and cut them up to make skirts for her and Alyssa. I got to rat their hair. Brynn freaked out a little thinking it would stay that way. LOL ROCK ON!!
Blondie ~ Joan ~ Pat

4 comments:

pirate ride said...

Wow they look great !!! Love the Slash and Brynn would have fit right in in the 80's!! Love it! TOTALLY ROCK ON!

Boo said...

How fun is that!! What did they do at the party?

Heather said...

Ahh...the good old days, I feel the need to dig out my Pat Benetar tapes! Not to mention I know I used to have a poster on my wall of G&R, wonder where that went... Love the outfits! H

The Peterson Press said...

They ate hamburgers, played pool and games. Plus there was a live band! Fun huh!!