background

Sunday, May 10, 2009

36 and counting UGH!!





Well Saturday was my birthday and I had a great day. It started out with Justin and the kids making breakfast in bed. Crepes and bacon my favorite. Then singing and presents, the nice thing about having older kids is they actually get more thoughtful the older they get. Dane took his friend Jacoy to go shopping to get a girls opinion on Friday and they did good they got me a clock!! The kind you put pics in and then he put the pics in it. Brynn made me a tile with vinyl lettering on it I loved it. Garrett got me a new down pillow. Justin gave me money so I could go shopping. Brynn and I went shopping that afternoon and then we all met for lunch at the Chinese my fav. What a great day! For dinner we had Low Country Boil it is all of our Favorite Dinner.



Dane and Jacoy


Low Country Boil

2 comments:

pirate ride said...

It looks like you had a fabulous day!! I want some of that food looks so yummy!! Great gifts too!

Boo said...

I can't believe I spaced your B-day!!! Sounds like it was a great day. You are such a youngster! You will always be a young one in my book. Happy late B-day! love ya!