background

Sunday, May 3, 2009

On to Saturday..

OK we all got up early on Sat. to get some shopping done. Justin dropped Brynn and I off at a Clothing store and took the boys to Walmart. Grandpa and Grandma Peterson gave me some money for my b-day. (Thanks Mom and Dad) and I wanted a new purse.

This is it I love it!!!

Then we went to meet Aunt Hollie, Uncle Bret, Harrison and Maddy for a Birthday lunch for Aunt Hollie because Sat. was her Birthday. We got to Five Guys burgers to come to find out Bubbie and Grandpa Ed were there too!! What a fun surprise!! They very sweetly bought our lunches (Thanks) I plead temporary insanity because I forgot to take a pic. But we had a great time with them. After lunch the boys went with Aunt Hollie and the gang to the movie X-men Wolverine. Justin went to his parents. Brynn and I met the girls. Loreen, Emmie, Karissa and Cami in Layton to see the Soloist. (that is the movie I chose to see because I am the birthday girl) He He:) It was a great true story SAD .....so SAD .....but good. I think Emmie cried through the whole movie. I love my friends!

Brynn and Me

Then after the movie back to Grandma's so Brynn could get ready for her dance thing. While we were there Aunt Audra came by with a birthday gift for me. To make a long story short she was given the neatest gift from her friend for a house warming gift and I had told her how much I loved it. So she went to all kinds of trouble to call her friend and go to the store and make one for me!!! It is my new favorite thing! Our Grandpa Argyle had a dairy when we were young and he sold whole raw milk to the public. I have great memories with my sisters and my cousin running around at the dairy playing and eating Popsicles. Skating on the pond in the winter. Playing children of the corn in the corn fields LOL it sounds scary but we all had a great time. My Grandpa Argyle and his 3 son all live in a row on the same street so there were always cousins to play with when I would visit my dad's house on weekends. So the gift is and old milk lid from the Argyle and son's dairy. It makes me happy just to see it and think of old times at the dairy.


Here it is on my wall!!
Thanks, AUD XOXO

Then Justin and I went to Costco to buy some meat. I think we had 15 min to get the shopping done. I have never made it in and out of Costco so fast.... There are just not enough minutes in the day...Now we are at Lagoon to watch Brynn Dance.


Colrey,Brynn, Chaylee and Amy

Me and Justin killing time because they were running an hour behind. They danced really well. After that we went to dinner at Rumbi Yummy!


Brynn waiting for her food:)
We went to pack up our stuff and head home from a great weekend. But I think I need another weekend to rest from this weekend. We love our family so much and we rarely get to see them so we are very happy we could squeeze them all in to our busy weekend. WE LOVE AND MISS ALL OF YOU!!

1 comment:

pirate ride said...

Ok so dang you had a very BUSY weekend!! I am so glad that you could swing by to see us and it was so good to see you I loved it!! I love the new purse it is fabulous!! And I am so glad you liked your gift it looks so cute on your wall!! xoxox