background

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fun Friday!!

This weekend has been quite the whirlwind of fun. On Friday I went to Provo with Garrett to pick up Dane and Brynn from the BYU track meet. Once I had them the night never seemed to slow down. We went to see Aunt Audra's family and there new house! It is so BEAUTIFUL!!! We couldn't stay long but we loved every minute of it. We miss them so much!


Me and Audra (my little sister)


Brynn, Me, Garrett, Kylee, Kenzie, Brek, Audra, and Dane (Uncle Kirk took the pic)


Then after there house I dropped off the boys to Justin at Grandma's and Grandpa's. Brynn and I meet Loreen and Emmie and their Daughters at Texas Roadhouse for a Birthday dinner. It was fun to have our daughters come along this time. Loreen and Emmie and I are all up north to watch our girls dance at Lagoon on Sat. So that's why my Birthday dinner is a week early.


After dinner we said goodbye to the girls and went to find Justin and the boys at Grandma Peterson's It was fun to see her because it was her birthday on Friday. We had the best day but I was exhausted after such a long fun day.

2 comments:

Sparks Summary said...

Sounds like you all had a great weekend. Happy Birthday! I love the milk lid. I think that its so cool. Tell everyone Hi.

pirate ride said...

We miss you all so much too and we loved see you!! Thanks for stoping by, next time it will have to be a longer visit! Hoping for it to be very Soon! Miss you xoxox