background

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Love Sunday's


Jamen took this cute pic of Grayson

Heather, Jamen, Grayson,and Me
I have to admit I have been a slacker for a friend. My friend Heather moved into her new house about 2 weeks ago and I haven't been over for the grand tour. I have visited her house while it was being built to see the fun progress but not since they moved in. Heather is wonder woman she has 5 young boys and is full of life:) Heather your house is so Wonderful I just love the welcoming feeling it has! Thanks for being my friend:) I have always loved Jamen, Heather's 8 year old but he is my new main man. Just as Brynn and I were leaving he said is this your sister turning to point at Brynn. So I picked him up tell him I loved him because he is so smart and wonderful!!! I love that little guy boy he makes a mom feel good:) Brynn just laughed.
After Brynn and I got home from Heathers Justin and the boys were playing a little basketball so this is the family playing PIG.....A little while later Wyatt showed up to hang out. Last Saturday he was over and told Brynn they need to hang out every Sat. and because we were not home they couldn't so he came Sunday. This is a pick of everyone going to cause some trouble around town. Maybe doorbell ditch or some kind of trouble lol Sorry citizens of Monroe.
Wyatt, Brynn, Dane, and Garrett

1 comment:

Heather said...

You are the best. You have the incredible talent of knowing just what to say, we love you. OK so talk about slacker friend, I missed your birthday! Lunch/dinner on me, this week or next, no later! Call me! Hugs. Heather