background

Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mom


Hey this is Dane and I just wanted to wish all the mothers out there HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!! But I just wanted to let everyone know my mom is the best mom ever!!!!! And that is no joke. She is always here for us. Today I had to talk in church and I just wanted to tell you some of it. . . .


A lot of the time she gets taken for granted. She is just always here for us so we just expect her to be there. She does so much for our family. I don't know how she does it and still manages to have her own personal life! Here are just a few things she is: a baseball fan, a drama enthusiest, a dancing fan, a secretary, a chef, a taxi driver, and she still has time to be a great friend!


My mom is always here for us when we need her most. In our time of need she always knows how to make us feel better, even if it is a pick me up ice cream as you have seen before. She would do anything for us even if it is dragging the whole family all the way to the middle of nowhere town called Blanding just to watch one football game, or to kanab for baseball, or up to Lagoon for a dancing competition. She would go to the ends of the earth for us if need be. I would go there for you too mom.


We all love you so much we hope you had a great weekend!


Love Dane

2 comments:

pirate ride said...

Ok this is the sweetest! I am tearing up here!! Dane you do have the best mom ever! I love this post it's fabulous!! Great job Dane!!!

Boo said...

I totally agree with you Dane- Your mom rocks!!! I learned so much from her about being a mom the short 6 months we shared a front porch!! I know I am a better mom because of it! Love you guys!!