background

Friday, September 11, 2009

Birthday Man!!


Well he is not a birthday boy anymore. He is a man! Wow I feel old! Dane is 17 today! Oh man..... I am lucky to have such a great kid. He loves life and has great goals for his future. Dane is always the first one to jump up when I ask for help. He is also a very busy guy. He plays football, wrestles, does drama and track. This year he is taking 5 college classes and he is only a junior. I remember the day he was born. My water broke in the morning and it was a long hard labor but he was born at 10:42 p.m. strawberry blond hair and the biggest dimples ever. Justin and I were happy to be parents. We couldn't ask for a better son. Happy Birthday Dane XOXO

Justin made him a breakfast fit for a king!

2 comments:

Sparks Summary said...

Happy Birthday Dane! I remember that baby picture with your lower lip. It is sooooo cute! Have a great day.

pirate ride said...

WOW 17 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! you are a fabulous young man! but you also have fabulous parents, and that breakfast looks yum-o! hope you had an amazing day and creamed Richfield!! love you guys!!