background

Friday, September 18, 2009

Won it with Class!


~Brynn ~ Karly~ Danielle~
Tonight we faced off with Millard. What an awesome game! We won it 21 to 0 Ya that's right!! All Dane's number one fans were there to support him! Karly her friend Danielle, Grandma and Grandpa and of course us the Fam. Everyone dedicated the game to Landon. All the guys wore his initials and his number somewhere on them. It was a great win all around. Keep it up rams!! 5 and 0!!


for Landon! #33
Brynn made this care package for Landon so he had treats and stuff to do after his surgery.

See the rainbow above the guys before the game!


2 comments:

pirate ride said...

WOW the RAMS are so AWESOME! Im thinking unstoppable! Nicely done of the team with Landon! Hope he recovers soon :(

Heather said...

I have just been catching up on your blog. I love to read it. You inspire me to love my kids more and clean up after them less. I loved your post about "earning" your friendship. I hope someday to be able to have the time to do just that! I know you understand that right now I am steeped in hugging these little people and you wouldn't want me to do anything else. Thanks for being such an inspiration to me. Heather