background

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Getting way SPOILED !!!

My Birthday was on Mothers day this year. I don't like to have my birthday on Mothers day because it seems I don't get 2 great days to celebrate ME!! But this year was different. Justin took me out on Friday for all you can eat Crab at Hoovers!!! YUMMY my favorite. I took a pic of him eating his. He also gave me some money to go buy clothes for Mothers day:) SWEET HUH

Then my friends planned a day and took me to Cedar for a pedicures and then lunch at Applebees. Loreen, Emmie, and Christine went. We had so much fun and after lunch we did a little shopping. I love my friends they are the best! Thanks Girls!! Love YA :)
Me ~ Loreen ~ Emmie~ Drew~(Christine took the pic)

The Best thing of all Justin bought me a new car!! A Saturn Vue! I cried when we went to test drive it because I felt so spoiled and lucky! I love my new car!! Your the best BUNCHIE!!
Happy Birthday to me!

3 comments:

Boo said...

shut up!! you are spoiled!! I love it- really love the color!

pirate ride said...

Awesome...You totally deserve it!! It is the cutest car ever I love it. So glad you got spoiled and had a fabulous day! Miss and love you xoxoxo

Amber said...

How wonderful! You are one of the most amazing women I know. You deserve to be spoiled. I love you much.