background

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lucky Lucky girl!!!!

Brynn is the happiest girl on earth. We bought her a car!! She has been looking for a car and fell in love with this car on KSL and begged us for weeks to buy it for her. Her birthday is not until July but we bought Danes car early for him and she won't let us forget that! LOL So we surprised her and brought it home on Monday. We faked her out. The funny thing is she noticed it sold and txted me as I was driving it down the road to tell me it was sold. She sent it with a :( and then a ;'( face. She is loving it!!


2 comments:

Boo said...

that is a cute car- I can see why she wanted it. don't tell my kids- they will be all kinds of jelouse!!

pirate ride said...

Lucky lucky girl indeed:) OMG how awesome is this first new car and a cute sassy on at that! Love how you surprised her so so great! shhh...don't tell Ky because now she will want one:D Love you guys and so happy for you Brynn!