background

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

19 Years and Counting!!!



Yesterday was our Anniversary 19 years. Wow I know that sounds like forever but if feels like just yesterday we were getting married. The kids woke us up with breakfast in bed and cards and presents. YEA!!! Sweet kids! Then Justin and I headed up north for PF Chang's (yummy) and a day of shopping. I have been wanting to change my living room for a while now. So Justin said lets do it!! He was wonderful and didn't complain at all that we were in Ikea for 3 hours:) He even pick out a lamp even though it is way Modern and my living room is Country Chic.(I will make it work)


3 comments:

Ruth Peterson said...

Congratulations! It's funny you went to Ikea--I've been thinking that I needed some way to get Mitchell up there with me...our anniversary is just passed, but maybe I can come up with something...your new 'goodies' look fantastic!

Sparks Summary said...

I was there it can't be 19 years! Wow. Congratulations

pirate ride said...

Happy 19th Anniversary...You two are so amazing! Your living room looks FABULOUS! I still have yet to make it to IKEA :( sad I need to go there! Love you xo