background

Friday, March 4, 2011

Shredding


Dane and Garrett went snowboarding at Brian Head. Brynn and I dropped them off and we went on to Cedar city to look for prom shoes. But before we left I said I want a pic of them. I took this pic then all of the sudden Brynn just jumps in. LOL

What's funny is she was wearing flip flops as usual so she had to put on Garrett's big shoes to get up by the lift. Plus she wasn't wearing a coat. BRRRR!!

This was Garrett's first time at a ski resort snowboarding he has been before by our house. Dane has be several times. Garrett asked for a snowboard for Christmas and this was the first time he was able to use it. Dane and Garrett haven't be able to because of sports. So today was the day! They had a awesome day shredding on the mountain.

Garrett

Dane

1 comment:

Sparks Summary said...

Looks fun. I like the Papa hats!