background

Monday, March 16, 2009

BAD DOG!!



When I got home from work today I came in the house and noticed Zoe was the only dog to greet me at the door. So right away I knew Sophie has done something bad. She will hide when she hears us come home if she has been into something. So I start to look around and see half a doughnut laying there on the rug in the living room. As I investigate further I see a sack on the kitchen floor that says I Love You on it with a big hole in it. HHHHMMMM. So I start to yell SOPHIE!!! Needless to say she is spending a couple of hours in the laundry room to think about what she has done. I called Justin to thank him for the sweet treat and tell him Sophie got to it first. LOL But it is the thought that counts:)

1 comment:

pirate ride said...

Oh my what a bad dog!! I love how you new right away that something was up! Hopfully being in dogie time out will do her good and maybe she wont to it again!LOL And what a sweet Hubby you have!!