background

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

GGGRRRR!!

I am having one of those mama bear moments. . . . . . . All I can say is you never can tell your kids you love them enough or hug and kiss them enough. Mine and Justin's philosophy is to love our kids to death. We hug and kiss them so much I think they get tired of us doing it. But our kids KNOW they are loved unconditionally no matter what. I just wish more parents would show love that way to their kids. I know I needed that when I was a kid. That's why I believe I am this way now. So go hug your kid right now!!! Sorry I think I am venting! But it will make you happier too!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I just hugged all 3 of my dogs. Well, I sort of hugged Lucy. She thought we were playing and tried to bite my arm. You guys need to come meet her before she gets too big!

Sparks Summary said...

Amen to that!

pirate ride said...

I totally agree!! The more love, hugs, and kisses in a the family the better!!
xoxo