background

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dance in St. George


Brynn

Brooke and Brynn :)

Yesterday we went to St. George for a dance competition for Brynn. They danced at 9:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. CRAZY HUH?!? Grandpa and Grandma just happened to be staying there on a mini vacation before their big trip to the Panama Canal for 10 days so they came to support her! After she danced we drove home because she had to get on the bus for track at 5:45 a.m. the next morning.
We stopped in Cedar at the Walmart to get some treats for the bus ride tomorrow to Moab. We teased Brynn about Ronald being her new best friend ( cause he is the best kind that never makes you cry!) LOL

5 comments:

pirate ride said...

Brynn looks so gorgeous as always! Competitions are so fun but soo.... long! Love her new bestie, I think we all need one like "Ronald"!

The Peterson Press said...

I know we all do. She is just having on of those mean girl weeks. You know how that goes!!

pirate ride said...

Oh yes I know all about Mean girls!! Have you heard that song by sugarland "mean girls"? I love it!

Boo said...

Hey- when was this?? You really should post some sort of schedule of when you will be close to us- I totally would come watch! I don't like the thought of anyone being mean to sweet littly brynn- awww.

The Peterson Press said...

I am sorry I should post something. I will txt you in the future! I know because she is so sweet.