background

Monday, July 6, 2009

July 4th


Ok its great to have older kids. I MEAN GREAT!!! They went with friends to the parade so Justin and I could sleep in. OK I felt a little guilty that we didn't take them but. The good thing was they didn't care if we went. Later that day we had a BBQ with our friends the Chadwick's at their house. I think when I start to relax I forget to take pics. SO SORRY! Then we headed off to watch the fireworks in Richfield.


Then back to their house for a banging firework show because Gary had gone to Wyoming 2 days before. Garrett had the time of his life lighting them.


1 comment:

pirate ride said...

OH it sounds fabulous!!! I seriously stress out at parades!! Saving the seats then worring if someone will try and move or take are seats!! It's overated!! We wanted to go to WY but didn't make it up there! Maybe next year! Sounds like you had a great weekend!! xoxox