background

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Our Date!



On Tuesday I got a call from Dane ( he is at football camp in Juab) and he said I have got a problem. So I was like o.k. What? Someone got into to his football bag at the school and stole his money. Now at some camps they just take spending money. But not this one his money is for FOOD!!! So of course I was like I will bring you some tomorrow o.k. So Justin and I headed up and made it a date. HE HE All I can say is I won't eat at the restaurant J. C. Mickelson's again Not good :( But it was still good to get out of town.....

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I've always wondered if that place was any good. Every time we drive through Nephi I think "We should eat there" but we never do. Should have gone to Wendy's! Ha ha!

pirate ride said...

OH NO!!! Why do people have to be thiefs!! But looks like you got a fun date out of it! Don't think well be goin to J. C. Mickelson's restaurant any time soon! Oh... and that's if we ever come down that way!! LOl Miss and love ya!!