background

Friday, July 10, 2009

Road Trip!


*Me and Loreen Chisholm *
One of my very best friends in the world texted me yesterday to see what I was doing. Laundry of course I said I have been gone all week. So she hesitated to ask me if I wanted to go to Provo to pick up her daughter Brielle. But when she asked I was like Heck ya the laundry can wait!!!You got to love a road trip. So she picked me up and we headed to BYU.
Loreen's daughter was at basketball camp. After picking up Brielle and some friends we headed to Buckle so I could get Brynn a birthday present. Her birthday is next week and we will be in Kanab so I have to shop now.
I love being with Loreen we talk and talk and the ride seems like 10 mins. On the way home we passed these lavender fields by Mona. Wow beautiful!! Thanks for the invite Loreen:) Love ya!!

1 comment:

pirate ride said...

Em, you look so cute in glasses!! I agree laundry can always wait! Sounds like a great day trip with good company! I love the Buckle they have the cutest stuff ever!! I would like to see later what you got her!! Xoxoxo