background

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mom's Gone Wild!


Me ~ Loreen ~ Emmie ~ Sonya
OK every year for the past 5 years my friends and I take a girls trip to Mesquite. Sometimes we have 4 girls and sometimes 6. We look forward to it all year long. We always get a massage or facials, see a movie, eat a buffet and do one crazy thing. Ha Ha LOL..... But you realize its only a little crazy for sweet mom's like us. For example the 1st year we Gambled 10 dollars. Then one of the years we bought rum for rum cake only!!! So this year we got tattoo's!! (FAKE just to scare the kids) We sent out pics laughing our heads off. Justin's comment was ok I see the tattoo's now I want to see the pics of the piercings LOL Yikes!! Maybe next year! It was an AWESOME trip and I can't wait until next year.

We ate at Texas Roadhouse on our way down


At the Spa




We stayed at the Casablanca


3 comments:

Ruth Peterson said...

That "tat" pic is too funny! Looks like you had a great time! :)

Rachel said...

Hmmm, THAT's what WE should have done. I am getting mine removed... mine will probably be a littler harder to get rid of. When Collin and I came back from California the first thing my boss asked was "what did you get peirced?"

pirate ride said...

FUN,FUN!!! The Tatoos are freakin Hilarious!!! What a great girls trip to do every year! Love all the pics!! Xoxox