background

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Day in the Life:)

Today was the first day of school. So I thought it would be fun to do a time-line of our day.

6:00 a.m. Brynn goes to drill

7:00 a.m. Dane goes to school he has a college class before school and Justin goes to work.

7:30 a.m. Garrett heads to school
8:15 I go to work YEA!! Glad to be back!

12:15 Brynn comes home for lunch

12:20 p.m. I went to lunch with my friends Loreen, Emmie and Emmie's daughter. To celebrate back to school!

3:15 p.m.Dane picked his car up from the paint shop! FINALLY DONE!

3:30 p.m. Garrett get his shots for 7th grade

4:45 p.m. Brynn and I went to hold Baby Drew
5:30 p.m. Dinner

5:50 p.m. Garrett and Justin go to football practice

6:15 p.m. Dane goes to football practice

8:30 p.m. Justin goes to fire meeting and Garrett gets home.

9:00 p.m. Sophie watching me do the blog LOL

9:30 p.m. Dane's home

We are all tired and my boys stink so off to the showers. My famous last words when they get home. But they are working hard. We will start all over again tomorrow.

3 comments:

Boo said...

What happened to Dane apinting his car purple? hee hee

Boo said...

Painting :)

The Peterson Press said...

very funny! I am just glad its done!! Because he looked like he was from the hood.