background

Friday, August 28, 2009

Yo Yo! We are out of here!

We headed to North Sanpete for Garrett's game on Wednesday. They were the only team again to bring home a win! 14 to 0 We are loving it because they have shut both teams out both games! Last night we went to North Sevier for the JV game. They won them 32 to 27! After the game the juniors come over to the bleachers and start to change their clothes so we were out of there! I guess its like they think everyone is looking at other stuff or something! YIKES! LOL I think they all change everyday outside the school before practice so they think they can do it anywhere! I took Brynn to the back of the school once until I was told they all change in plain view. So needless to say I won't drive near the back of the school during football season.




I got the pick before the changing started He He

1 comment:

pirate ride said...

Nice win! LOL on the changing right out in the open Hehe! Dane look super cute in his uniform!