background

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Firehouse Fun!


Dane and Karly

On Sat. Karly came down and Dane took her over to the firehouse to play pool. Then later they went to the movie G.I. JOE . After that they went to go get some dinner. We love Karly and are happy when she can come here. Later that night Brynn had a little get together with some friends and they wanted to go to the firehouse. The boys that came from Piute loved the trucks Ha Ha and asked Justin for a ride. What's funny is they said they felt like little kids again. LOL So I snapped a pic of them after they got done with the ride. Brooke, Corley, Wyatt and Jaxon were their too. But I didn't get a pic of them. They watched a movie later that night. Fun Fun Fun

Roger, Alex, Brynn, Dillon

1 comment:

pirate ride said...

Sounds like a way fun night! What is it about fire trucks? I think they make everyone feel like a kid again! I know they do that to me too! Lol