background

Monday, March 22, 2010

Havin to much FUN!


We decide to go have a night of fun. So we picked up a few friends, some pizza and headed for the bowling alley. Garrett invited Tanner.

Brynn invited Orion and Dane invited Dillon and Justin invited me HE HE
It was a fight until the end on the first game Brynn won with 126

The second game went to Orion with a 136! Then we went home and Wyatt, Corlee and Kassidy came over we all played games until we couldn't laugh anymore.

~Corlee~Wyatt~Orion~Brynn~Kassidy~Dillon~
I love these nights with the kids so much. It seems time is flying in their lives and I am going to blink and they will all be gone;)

4 comments:

Boo said...

oh man- love that!!! enjoy it! Thats something we can't or maybe wouldn't want to do with our age variation- blaaa! Your babes are so cute! love them and you guys!!! keep lovin life!!!

pirate ride said...

Love the line "and Justin invited me hehe"...LOL so funny!
What a great night looks like a blast!! I cherish times like these as well, time with family is the BEST!! xoxox

pirate ride said...

P.S way to win it Brynn!

The Peterson Press said...

Becka: I know lets all keep lovin life!!!We love you guys too so much!

Aud: Well I am glad someone invited me!!LOL Whats funny is Orion totaly tried distracted her so she couldn't win the next game...and it worked. He likes to win too! Hehe