background

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Promenade:) Prcatice


When we moved here Justin and I laughed about the Jr. prom the families all go watch the dance and the Jr.'s do a dance called a promenade. I guess it is a small town thing but now that we have lived here for years we have gotten used to the idea. Dane had his first promenade practice last night. Dane and Heather were great at learning the dance together. I am on the prom committee so I went to help and ended up dancing too. One of the guys dates couldn't be there so I filled in. LOL

2 comments:

Ruth Peterson said...

HaHa!! I had the very same reaction when I first heard about 'promenade'! It's so fun now to explain it to others who've never heard of it either! :)

pirate ride said...

Sounds like fun to me and love that they do that! You will have to get Justin to dance with you and give us a sneek peek :)