background

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Knock Knock Who's There?

This is what dang our doorbell tonight!! I heard yelling because I was in my room watching t.v. with Justin. I didn't really think anything about it because the kids answer it. Then I heard my kids saying mom come here. So I get up walk around the corner and walk into the big guy right in my face!! Needless to say I screamed and started pushing him away. AAAHHHHHHH!!!

Come to find out it was Wyatt, Colton, Micheal and Carl. Then of course they want my kids to go. Wyatt had to talk Brynn into it because she was in her p.j.'s. This is them headed out the door to go freak out other people. I think they can't wait until summer. LOL

Wyatt, Carl, Brynn, Colton, Micheal and Dane YIKES!!

2 comments:

Ruth Peterson said...

That's funny! We brought Brenner one of those "nacho libre" type masks from Cozumel--he would have fit right in! (Once he was done quaking in fear!) :)

pirate ride said...

Oh my scary I so would have scream too, but so funny lol. I think Dane's is the scariest!