background

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ya Tag Your It!

My sister-in-law had this on here blog and it looked like so much fun I tagged myself. Because I love to get a sneak peek into other peoples lives....I love it!! So I hope all my friends do this for fun. OK:)


The rules: Take pics of the following....As is no clean up..

Favorite Room:


Because that's where everyone gathers:)

Bathroom:


Well my favorite part of my bathroom Just RELAX

Laundry room:

UGH Laundry it never ends

Self Portrait:

Me myself and I

Shoes:

Slippers on as soon as I get home...
Fridge:

I know big enough to feed the football team! LOL

Inside fridge:

I feel like I am on cribs... YEAH FOOD!

Closet:

Stuffed with stuff


Sink:

I love my faucet

Kids:

My Favorite things of all;)

Now go crazy taking your own pics!! I can't wait to see!!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Way cute! I'm glad you did it. I never know who to tag and it seems like the people I DO tag never do it. I have to confess, though. I kind of cheated. I straigtened the rug in my laundry room. It's been bugging me all week.

Amber said...

You have a beautiful home and family. I love you guys.

The Peterson Press said...

Rachel: Thats so funny about your rug! But now you told me you can forget about it. LOL

Amber: Thanks!! Now I hope you do it so i can get a peek at your house. Love you guys too! xoxo

pirate ride said...

I love this...so I did it! I freakin love your frigde, its huge!! You have a beautiful home and your kids and family are amazing! xoxox love you!