background

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dane's Answer



Last night Dane decided how to answer Cindy. We looked on the blog at all the good ideas and then it came to me. Oh my gosh Cindy looks at the blog from her house. (Hi Cindy) So we got some great ideas from Michelle and Dane wanted to use one she hadn't seen. (Thanks Michelle!!) So last night we made an ice cake. You take a pan and put the answer in the bottom of it, fill it with water then freeze over night. Then Dane got up at 6:00 a.m. and put frosting on it to make it look like a real cake. HE HE Then drove to her house and left in on her porch. It was cute the funny thing is I asked Dane what she said and he told me she said "now you owe me a real cake Mr. so ya better get cookin!!!" Have fun at the dance guys!!

4 comments:

pirate ride said...

So cute!! Way fun idea! When is there dance?

The Peterson Press said...

It is on the 14th of Nov. fun huh

pirate ride said...

Way fun!!:)

Amber said...

cute response!