background

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our Creepy Road Trip to Nightmare on 13th Street

Well it started out just fine the plan was go to Salt Lake spend the day with the kids then at night meet Loreen and Emmie with their kids at the Nightmare on 13th Street Haunted House. ( Loreen sister and brother in-law own it) So Dane, Brynn, Landon and I headed up to Salt lake and the day was great I love spending time with them. Cindy was at state volleyball in Provo but we missed her. We went to the gateway mall and did a little shopping but the boys are not shoppers so it didn't last very long. Then we went to a movie fun fun. After that we ate dinner at Rumbi yummy! That's when it all started Brynn started to get freaked out because it was getting close to the time to go to the haunted house. The plan was all the kids would go together and the mom's would go get a drink while they went through. HA that didn't happen... We got there and Brynn was so freaked out she said she won't go without me... so i told Loreen and Emmie they had to go too.







This is what greets you when you get out of your car. Brynn kept saying I can't do this I can't do this. Now you start to laugh at Brynn being such a baby but she gets it from me and I didn't want to go either haha But I tried not to show her I was scared and we went to go get the tickets from Mike Loreen's brother in-law.

This picture tells it all we told the kids to stand over here so we could get a picture. Loreen and I were standing right next to each other taking pics and right as we snapped the pic a big green creepy monster came up behind us and stuck his head between me and Loreen. We didn't notice at first and then we noticed the kids freaking out. Then I looked to the side and Loreen and I freaked out and we both ran screaming he started to chase me and I headed straight for the kids. AAUUUUUHH! SCARY!! Plus we haven't even started to go in yet!!!



Dane, Landon, Brynn, Lakin, Kaleb, Karissa, Cami and Megan

I have never been squeezed so tight in my life. I was in front of Brynn she had her arms around my waist most of the time and she keep yelling Landon hold tighter tighter Landon and it wasn't in a nice voice.I kept a tight hold of Dane's shoulder just so I wouldn't get lost. HeHe. At the End of it we were all sweating like pigs. Because we were like all holding onto each other like scaredy cats all 11 of us. It was the best Halloween ever.. Well until next year.

2 comments:

pirate ride said...

That's Freakin AWESOME!! I felt scared just by you telling the story!! I hate but love Haunted houses!! It sounds like so much fun!! Maybe next year I could meet you with my girls! Love ya!

Forbes Clan of Six said...

What a crack up. I can't get Kelsee to go to haunted houses at all.