background

Monday, November 10, 2008

How did I get so lucky


I know that I am a very blessed person. I don't know how I got so lucky though. My friends are always telling me I have the best husband in the whole world, but I already know that I do. Justin is my best friend and partner in life. He is the best father to our kids. Just to see him with our kids and the love he shows them everyday is awesome. Our kids will always know love because of their dads great example. He is also the hardest working man I know he works 3 jobs to make sure our lives are wonderful. Plus he supports all of us in everything we do. When my friends tell me he is the best it is because he cooks and cleans and takes over my jobs whenever I need him too without me asking, he just steps in to do it!( His parents raised the most patient, loving, hard working person. Thanks Mom and Dad!!) I will never be able to show Justin how thankful I am for him and all he does for us. But he will always be the love of my life. I love you bean!!!! xoxox

2 comments:

pirate ride said...

OOOHHH, Too cute!! Yes you are very luck! Justin is Fabulous! But he is just as lucky! Love you guys thanks for being such great examples!

Rachel said...

It's the Peterson way, I tell ya!