background

Friday, November 14, 2008

Fun times with Friends!!


Brynn loves UNO she is the queen of the house. So she asked Wyatt and Cedar to come over to play an UNO championship game with her.But first they ran around town to cause a little trouble. Sorry Mrs. Aston:/ Then they came back for UNO. It was so funny they both ganged up on her! Wyatt won 3 games and Cedar 1 and Brynn 1. So after that Brynn had enough}:( So I told them I love taking pics and asked if it was ok to take some of them. They were more than willing they both started to pose we laughed so hard HeHe Then they watched a flick. Brynn loved hangin out with her friends. They are great Guys!!

1 comment:

pirate ride said...

I love Uno to it brings out the competitiveness in me!Just something about getting to that one Uno card!!
I love the boys poses!!Funny!