background

Monday, November 17, 2008

The pressure is on!


The drill team has won the State Championship for the last 2 years so the pressure is on to win a 3rd state title. When Brynn has spare time she spends it in our living room DANCING. The drill team practice in the mornings and after school for hours. But whenever she has down time at home this is what you will find her doing. They do this awesome headstand were they move their legs in unison. Now its hard enough doing a headstand on its own. So it takes a lot of practice to move around without falling over. Brynn is so good at this I swear her stomach is so strong I think she has a six pack!! hehe GO SENSATIONS!!!

3 comments:

pirate ride said...

Wow!! I don't think I could do this, No wait I know I could not do this!! I want a six pack!! If I do that will it help me get one?
Wishing Brynn Luck!!! Doesn't look like she needs it though!

Sparks Summary said...

Nice moves Brynn! Don't let all the blood go to your head. You'll get dizzy. Oh wait your already blonde. Good luck.

Boo said...

I so want to see Brynn Dance sometime! do we play you guys up there in Bball? Or let me know when some competitions are!!!